We are experts in supporting rural and coastal businesses and community organisations – so if you need any help or advice during these challenging times, please get in touch. We are here to help ensure that all businesses and community organisations can continue as usual.
There are currently many grants or funding programmes available to assist our rural economies so please see our ‘NEWS & FUNDING’ page for all the latest programmes.
Take a look at our ‘COVID 19 – Business Support‘ page for latest government business support options including the latest news on support grants and funding.
We are at home – but still at work, so please email: [email protected] – we WILL get back to you ASAP!
WHAT WE DO:
We are a not-for-profit, Community Interest Company who are here to help!
We are here to provide expert advice, friendly professional support and practical assistance to enable rural and coastal businesses and communities to achieve their goals.
Our team is made up of local consultants and advisors, who offer expert advice gleaned from their wide experience and knowledge of supporting rural businesses, from small scale enterprises to multi million pound capital ventures often involving many partners.
We can offer assistance with securing grant funding for projects in sectors such as farming, forestry, tourism and community, through successful applications and subsequent claims.
We can also help with many aspects of business from project planning, future forecasting, bid writing, project research, diversification advice and support, to managing full funding programmes on behalf of public sector organisations.
The breadth of knowledge across our team is vast, so if you need help with any aspect of your business or community project – we can help! We help dozens of projects to become a reality every year, by providing guidance and assistance at all stages of project development and delivery.
A few examples of the types of projects we work with include:
- Economic projects – such as mentoring and support to get people into work or set up a new business.
- Business Development – such as projects premises expansion and fit out, developing a new product range or introducing new equipment.
- Community projects – such as building or refurbishing village halls, community shops, play parks, allotments and supporting community groups themselves.
- Collaborative projects – such as projects that bring together businesses from specific rural sectors eg farmers, foresters, fishermen.
- Tourism and Outdoor projects – such as new trails and paths, new tourism partnerships, visitor attractions and outdoor activity business partnerships.
- Culture and Heritage – such as restoring heritage buildings, converting agricultural buildings into work space, cultural trails.