We are experts in supporting rural and coastal businesses and community organisations – so if you need any help or advice during these challenging times, please get in touch.
WHAT WE DO:
We are a not-for-profit, Community Interest Company who are here to help!
Our team is made up of local consultants and advisors, who offer expert advice gleaned from their wide experience and knowledge of supporting rural businesses, from small scale enterprises to multi million pound capital ventures.
We can offer assistance with securing grant funding for projects in sectors such as farming, forestry, tourism and community, through successful applications and subsequent claims.
We can also help with many aspects of business from project planning, future forecasting, bid writing, project research, diversification advice and support, to managing full funding programmes on behalf of public sector organisations.
The breadth of knowledge across our team is vast, so if you need help with any aspect of your business or community project – we can help! We help dozens of projects to become a reality every year, by providing guidance and assistance at all stages of project development and delivery.
A few examples of the types of projects we work with include:
- Economic projects – such as mentoring and support to get people into work or set up a new business.
- Business Development – such as projects for premises expansion and fit out, developing a new product range or introducing new equipment or technology. We work with all sectors from those in farming or forestry to small start-up business to larger corporate ventures.
- Community projects – such as building or refurbishing village halls, community shops, play parks, allotments and supporting community groups themselves. We can also help with larger investment opportunities for communities – covering areas such as sport, leisure and housing projects from an idea stage right through to project completion.
- Collaborative projects – such as projects that bring together businesses from specific rural sectors eg farmers, foresters, fishermen.
- Tourism and Outdoor projects – such as new trails and paths, new tourism partnerships, visitor attractions and outdoor activity business partnerships.
- Culture and Heritage – such as restoring heritage buildings, converting agricultural buildings into work space or devising new cultural trails
Our website is here to give you some examples of projects/businesses we’ve worked on and supported over the years and how we were able to assist – so please keep exploring all our web pages for more information or just get in touch with one of our advisors for an initial discussion to see where we might be able to help.
There are currently many grants and funding programmes available to assist our rural economies, so please see our ‘NEWS & FUNDING’ page for all the latest programmes.