Opportunity for Project Consultants
We are currently seeking consultants to work with us to help run some of our programmes and projects. We are looking for individuals with skills, experience and most importantly a passion for helping and advising businesses and communities across Devon.
The work is likely to include:
- Business advice, including COVID recovery and Brexit adaptation
- Project advice and development
- Preparation of funding applications
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects/programmes
We are particularly keen to find people who can offer some or all of the following:
- Business support qualifications/accreditations, e.g. SFEDI
- A good knowledge of and connections in South Devon (particularly South Hams and Teignbridge districts)
- Knowledge, experience and/or qualifications in relation to capital build projects
We are a small, friendly team, who work flexibly (with a central office in Okehampton, Devon) and expect everyone to work closely together, and be willing to help and support one another to do our work effectively. We consider our consultants to be a part of this team ethos.
If you are interested in working with the DR team, please email us in the first instance with your CV and a covering letter which explains why you are interested in this opportunity and details your availability for work.
Send an email with the subject line “DR CONSULTANT APPLICATION” to: [email protected]