Ahead of the COP26 Climate Change Conference (COP26), in Glasgow this November a new fund has been launched to support communities and schools across the UK take action on climate change.
Grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 are available to support community projects covering areas such as:
- waste and consumption
- the natural environment.
The funding is being made available through the National Lottery Community Fund’s ‘Together for Our Planet Fund’.
Organisations that can apply include:
- constituted group or club
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- charitable incorporated organisation (CIO/SCIO)
- community interest company (CIC)
- not-for-profit company
- school, college, university (as long as the project benefits and involves the wider local communities)
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
- community benefit society
DEADLINE: The closing date for applications is 5pm on the 18th November 2021.
The National Lottery Community Fund expects to make 400 – 500 grants.
The online application form is available on the National Lottery Community Fund website (click here). If you would like assistance or advice with your application please get in touch. Contact us: click here