We are looking for someone with a strong track record of working in social media marketing.
You will be working closely with our Marketing & Communications Consultant and our Operations Manager to create regular engaging content on behalf of The Diverse Regeneration Company (DR)
Social Media Assistant ROLE:
- Manage DR’s social media channels – including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- To create dynamic written, graphic, and where appropriate, video content
- To optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO)
- A full understanding (and ability to react accordingly) to the continually changing algorithms of social media platforms
- To create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on DR’s sites, and encourages audience participation
- To analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects each month to DR’s Board Members
- To propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- To work with our Marketing & Communications Consultant and our Operations Manager, to coordinate across a full communications strategy
- Working as part of a team to develop larger social media campaigns where applicable.
- Utilise timelines and schedule content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise profile and website visits
We are also looking for specific skills:
Strong IT skills, graphic design ability (working with software such as Canva), strong communication and written skills including copywriting, editing & proofreading, team work, self-motivation, enthusiasm, detail-oriented, and a good collaborator.
This is a small part-time role – a few hours per week.
Please send a covering email, briefly outlining why you would be interested in the role, and attach a CV with contact details of two recent references to: [email protected]
Closing date: 12noon – Friday 23rd July 2021