Brexit Changes – More unexpected than you might think!
We’re here to help with FREE 1:2:1 support for all
Devon based businesses
As a UK small or medium sized business you may not think Brexit affects you in any way. HOWEVER, it is extremely likely that it WILL affect your business, whatever your sector, your business size or with whom you deal (UK or Europe). All businesses will need to make some changes and be aware of others!
These changes could include new documentation, new certification, new standards, new visas, new registrations, new tax implications and many more!
Here are just a few examples of some of the hundreds of changes:
- Changes to exports and imports
- Changes to procurement
- Changes to food labelling
- Changes to data protection and data flows
- Changes to marketing standards
- Changes to intellectual property rights
- Changes to immigration and workforce
- Changes to wood packaging for imports/exports
- Changes to road and rail transportation
- Changes to public sector contracting
- Changes to exporting/importing animals or animal products
- EU drivers will need to carry a ‘Green Card’ when driving in the UK
- Employing EU workers – you’ll need to follow guidance for frontier workers
difficulties or delays, when you least need them!This is a complicated situation for many businesses but we are here to help…
We are offering anyone who runs a business (large or small) FREE 1:2:1 advice and support with one of our experienced business advisors. We’ll discuss your business, the changes we think you’ll need to make and how to go about making them.
(There are no hidden catches – this really is FREE advice, help and support.
We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company)
Email us at [email protected] or call us on 01837 658643. Please mark your emails “Brexit Support”
(Our advisors are currently working remotely but they will respond as quickly as possible)
(Please be aware that all our advisors are currently working remotely, however all emails are being monitored daily and responded to as soon as possible.)