We help dozens of projects to become a reality every year, by providing guidance and assistance at all stages of project development and delivery.
Examples of the types of projects we work with include:
- Economic projects – such as mentoring and support to get people into work or set up a new business.
- Business Development – such as projects premises expansion and fit out, developing a new product range or introducing new equipment.
- Community projects – such as building or refurbishing village halls, community shops, play parks, allotments and supporting community groups themselves.
- Collaborative projects – such as projects that bring together businesses from specific rural sectors eg farmers, foresters, fishermen.
- Tourism and Outdoor projects – such as new trails and paths, new tourism partnerships, visitor attractions and outdoor activity business partnerships.
- Culture and Heritage – such as restoring heritage buildings, converting agricultural buildings into work space, cultural trails.
We have extensive project management experience, both capital and revenue, from start to finish. This includes:
- Feasibility studies
- Project planning
- Finding suitable funding
- Writing funding applications
- Technical advice including State Aid guidance
- Market and evidence researching
- Setting up and running financial systems
- Managing the project itself
- Troubleshooting problems and assessing the success of projects.