The Diverse Regeneration Company (DR) was established in 2005 specifically to manage and deliver rural funding programmes. Since then, the team has been responsible for ensuring that nearly £20m of public funding has been invested in a wide variety of high quality projects through multiple programmes.
We at the DR Company have the skills, experience, robust systems and tested processes required to manage and deliver economic and social funding on behalf of other organisations. We can offer full programme management, mentoring to assist others with programme management and/or support for individual elements of any programme.
- Identifying and realising opportunities to develop programmes
- Writing the initial strategies to access funding
- Managing overall budgets
- Devising appropriate application processes
- Converting complex requirements into simple processes
- Providing detailed help and support to applicants
- Reviewing and appraising applications
- Providing expert and technical advice to stakeholders
- Monitoring project and programme progress
- Providing all formal reporting to the management organisation constructing tailored progress reports
- Meeting the most stringent audit requirements accurately and consistently
- Post project evaluation
We balance this high level of skill and professionalism with a friendly, approachable and supportive team who uses local knowledge and years of experience to help people access funding for their rural business or community project.
Please get in touch for an informal discussion, as to how we can help you with your future funding programme or Local Action Group.
For examples of just some of our many success stories through our funding programmes, please see our Testimonials page.